Saturday, October 27, 2007

Large Yawn
For a while it looked like the Big Game might be a rout but interesting, because although Stanford truly sucked, Cal would need a win to send it into the Rose Bowl or maybe even the BCS championship game. Then it looked like the Big Game might still be a rout, but maybe not, and would thus be interesting, because Cal had lost a game and would really need a win to play in a big-time bowl game and Stanford had beaten USC.

Now, it looks like the Big Game will be the same old sorry scene: mediocre vs. crappy.

2 comments:

Dan Brekke said...

Yeah, the season is disappointing; I didn't bother to listen to Cal-ASU because I didn't really think the Bears would do much after the past couple performances. At least I have the vicarious pleasure of watching the Ducks (paying out-of-state tuition gives me rooting rights, correct?).

Pete said...

I guess we Oregonians won't mind letting you jump aboard the bandwagon.